A place to store my collection of interesting, pretty, and useful things I find on the internet.

Tuesday, December 1

Brian Kershisnik



I first heard of Brian Kershisnik freshman year at Erin Tanner's house. Her family had a few originals, and I wasn't impressed. Oh how things have changed. Rachel has been talking about him recently, so I took another look and I. am. in. love. Aren't these beautiful? That last one especially, it really speaks to me. These are called The Rain, Father and Child, and Trampolines, respectively.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Hey! I clicked over here and saw the Kershis, and thought, "Man, I love that guy." And then there I was in the text. I'm glad I could introduce you, and I'm even more glad that Rachel converted you. I LOVE HIM. And his art. And seriously, him. I've met him a few times and he's amazing.